Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More Random Photos

So, another bunch of photos from the iPhone.

Last week they installed these things on the main drag in town:

Maybe this is a little clearer:

Kinda reminds me of that arch they built in downtown HP all those years ago. The perimeter has light bulbs along it (one that's already out). I wish they'd lit the signage. It's a little dark at night.

I did a side gig this past week. Mrs. TANBI found it for me. Here it is in the shop, pre-paint:

And then here it is in the space, carpet option one:

and then carpet option two:


Last there's a picture from my high school girlfriend's birthday party this past weekend:

Topic for another day: "Should you be friends at 40 with your high school girlfriend?" (She's not 40 by the way - and I don't think there's anything wrong with being friends).

No comments: