Monday, November 23, 2009

The Price of my Silence

The other night I was at a friend's house with some people. One of them had brought their kid, a fairly above average small boy. This outing is "game-night" and so we'd been playing this game. At the end, the kid helps clean up and becomes enamored with the sound of the air escaping the game box when he closed it. For the next hour or so he took every opportunity to say "box fart" to one of the adults. It was cute and cracking him up.

"Box fart"

In the moment I was trying to figure out what a fair price was to demand from his folks for not explaining to him that there was actually a word for that.

Different kind of box though.

Probably should be worth quite a bit, yes? I swear, its going to be a whole kind of adventure for me, having kids, when the time comes.

No comments: