Monday, November 30, 2009

Ellipses...

I wish I had the urge to write more... We set some kind of record for food stamps last month. Probably shouldn't be excited about that... Today was so hectic I didn't even finish my lunch before going home for the day. It may be time to re-install summer stock meal rules... The school is tearing down some buildings to make room for a park space, so if the cut, the mall, Flagstaff, and the rest of Schenley are too crowded there will be another option... Comcast ran an ad last night that almost made me think about switching my internet. Didn't think that was possible... Not sure a minaret ban will have the desired effect... There must be a brace my dad could use that would make him so much less the Dark Lord of Sith... I don't care about Charlie Weis or about Tiger's crash, please newspeople, find some real news... A break that includes two hours of driving each day of the break isn't much of a break - just sayin... Watching 'Hoarders' is a sure fire way to get motivated to empty the litter box... I am getting the feeling there's someone in some campus office just making up new rules to make my life more difficult... I wouldn't have thought it possible, but apparently there's a car on the market that gets worse mileage than mine... I know what the web site says, but I just don't believe someone signed for a package at work at 4:43am... This was the first semester since I started it that we wound up with a newsquiz in each week of the semester... I don't understand why they didn't just keep handing off the ball. It seemed to be working... Is it possible that a ten year old reference from an ex would be any kind of reliable way to land a gig? I didn't think so either... Looks like the next break is going to be one of the dreaded two-destination breaks... Talking about crew today made me appreciate how much better things are now than they were ten years ago - although the constant searching for overhires is going to be the end of me... I can't decide if I am finished buying gifts or if I have barely started... We're going to put off the 'unveiling' of my Mom's stone until the spring. She was never a fan of cold weather... Tomorrow I have a no-agenda meeting. I dislike no agenda meetings... I think the 'battle eggnog' ICA was maybe a little jump-the-sharky - but that ice-smoker was pretty neat... Listened to a lot of that '$20 a Gallon' book in the car over the trip. It was better than static on the radio... Didn't buy anything on 'Black Friday' or on 'Cyber Monday' - take that marketing experts...

No comments: