Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ellipses...

One week down, 15 to go...  That "I wanna new computer" feeling is creeping up again: i7, SSD, huge display, soon...  The computer in a Toyota Camry that knows you are skidding?  Makes it really hard to finesse your way up a frozen hill, and beeps at you the whole while to boot...  There are people in a room thinking "how can we make people talk about Sarah Palin today?"  They are really good at what they do...  We have like 30 shows set to record any new episode on our DVR, but there's like nothing recorded, curious...  Today I briefly thought, again, that I'd screwed something up in my Dad's affairs, but it looks like I didn't.  Maybe...  All things being equal I just wouldn't choose to build scenery in that way, or in that order, or with those materials...  My wife and I used to go to the movies a lot...  These days it's rough keeping the Greenpage from being all Spiderman all the time...  When we got our new furnace we wound up keeping our old furnace.  It wouldn't fit through the door...  I think Richard and Marcel got a pass this week.  Better start bringing their A-Game...  Today I was asked what I would buy for our shop if I could have anything and I couldn't come up with something...  The snow?  Yeah I'm through with it, they can take it away...  I was out a whole day this week and I still put in more than 40...  This is stupid, right?  But I liked the preview in the old Blogger interface better - it was faster...  My old iPod won't take a charge anymore.  So much for that...  I found someone aside from me to do taxes in my Senior class this year, and liability too.  Still looking for someone to cover starting a business...  That woman from Comcast, she said she would call but I bet she won't...  The Frosh came back to CAD from break a little rusty, but I think we got them back up to speed...  I hope the Steelers get it done tomorrow.  Somehow games against the Ravens are always nerve wracking...  This page really needs a makeover.  I'll have to put that on my list...

No comments: