Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ellipses...

Steelers win, giving Pittsburgh residents license to wear their football jerseys to work for the next two weeks; as if they needed permission... State of the Union Tuesday night. Not sure I am going to watch. Government has been, as a rule of thumb, lately disturbing to me... The buyer on my spare house thinks I should throw in a flat screen TV, not sure how I feel about that... The people that share our basement, and consequently a utility sink, filled said sink with what appears to be stew; no disposal on that drain, unfortunate... It really makes me wonder that applicants will come to a college interview without knowing their test scores, GPA, and class rank. I can tell you mine and the information is from 1985... Work saw the return of the Weekly Newspage Reader. I wonder if anyone actually reads it??? I downgraded the wet cat food selection. The cats don't appear to care... It sucks to be so out of gas all the time... My wife invented a hashtag for me on Twitter. She's going to try to get it to trend. I predict it will be less than... February is shaping up to be pretty eventful, and probably March, and maybe April. Hopefully things can slow down a little after that (you know, during finals, crits, commencement)... Must, must, must pay bills. Tomorrow, hell or high water... I'd upgraded my Blogger account to the new authoring interface, but I wound up downgrading it. Something wasn't working properly in the image posting... Really, really liked the 4 minute commute today. In the end it will be a fairly expensive luxury, but what's an hour of life a day really worth? A lot... If the righties in the Senate attach their health care repeal to "everything that moves" this could be the year that civility officially retires... I'm thinking of turning off anonymous commenting. It never used to bother me, but lately it's been getting my attention... Bears lost, letting me off the hook for a home town personality schism (like there's any question which way I would lean)...

No comments: