Thursday, September 01, 2011

Ellipses...

Peg wants posts, Peg gets posts... I am having real trouble trying to figure out the basis behind the fear that motivates so much of public discourse these days... Apparently Huntsman finally sounded like a Republican today. Too bad... Got a November appointment in Fabulous Las Vegas. Have to make travel plans... Three days into the semester, so far I think I am doing ok... I filled out a form at the doctor today that, when I was done with it, did not look very good... Not sure I can get behind Sears rolling out Craftsman tools to other retailers. Having it only at Sears made it special (David can hear someone in the distance saying "special don't pay the bills!")... That's sure a lot of marks in a row... With the mother of all reboots happening today I am thinking about taking up some comic books. One of the Batmans maybe? Suicide Squad looks interesting. I wonder if they have an app... The speaker of the house told the President of the United States that Congress couldn't be available for a joint session. A new low in American political discourse... Took the bus to work the other day. Still haven't done the walking thing. Soon, maybe... The cats are still in kitty jail. A least one of them is definitely over it... Found a junior high Facebook page for the school I went to. I wonder if I could find people that didn't make it to HPHS that way... Is it me or is it getting hot again? Was real nice there for a few days... Sometimes I wonder why we do any pre-planning at all at work... I'm in the midst of a time tracking project. I forgot how much I dislike filling in a timesheet... It's extremely Yinzer to say so, but I am more than ready for regular season Steeler games to begin... Which says nothing about the quality of my Fantasy team which I predict will be out of the running by week two... The greenpage is up and running with student comments again. You should check it out...

3 comments:

Walt said...

If you're worried about walking the whole way, work up to it by walking to one further bus stop each day before getting on the bus.

I think you'll be happy with it once you get in the habit of walking. How far is it anyway?

David said...

Is one mile. Not worried.

Alana said...

las vegas. I like this very much