Friday, September 30, 2011

Ellipses...

Man, the weeks just flash by these days. I swear it was just Tuesday... Is there a specific temperature for turning on the heat? Today I decided 65... Happy New Year to those of you of that flavor... Today I started following that "we are the 99% site. It's a little depressing... Still have a cat for a new home. Two really... We're in the Pittsburgh Mini Maker Faire. Gonna have to make some new dinosaurs... Typing on this thing would be easier if it wasn't constantly thinking I am hitting the space bar... We had a whole lot of people out to the house for ice cream. A good time was had by all... Yale lists like a dozen faculty members in Stage Management. I know many are in all likelihood adjuncts, but still, tough to live up to... Sometimes I wonder if when students follow my advice that it's really a good course of action... Birthday coming up. Guess I should figure out if I want anything... My house by the way: ridiculous... What would have been in your room in that hotel on Doctor Who? I think it's better not thought about (now that I've asked)... I bet the weather is nicer in Vegas. In Pittsburgh it's been a lot like April, but cooler... For a few hours there I was even interested in what was going on in baseball... Are any of the new fall TV shows any good? We still have a DVR full of summer stuff... Florida making me feel like I should post my primary plan again. Just what we need, an even longer campaign... I think a little bit we're not paying enough attention to the protestors in NYC... Arduino workshop next week in TD3. Seemed like a good idea that the time... Dude fixed my watch. Almost costed more than the watch ran in the first place, but dude fixed my watch... At least it's not snowing...

1 comment:

Peg said...

Three cheers for an Arduino workshop, three more for a Pittsburgh Mini Maker Faire, and double those cheers that you're actually in it! (I am totally going to brag on you for that.) And one more cheer for me, that I know what these things even are.