Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ellipses...

So they're still standing.  Really considering a failure pool...  These end of semester grading binges always make me feel so good about myself...  After 5 emails, a phone call, and 2 extra shipments Dell sorted out my laptop order (and I wound up with an extra copy of Office)...  My truck sorta sounds like I feel.  I really ought to get it into the shop soon...  Looking at a bunch of trips and possible trips: Florida, New York, Chicago, Virginia...  The alumni magazine did an article about the shows in Vegas and left out a slew of the people that worked on the show in Vegas, including me...  Really I'd rather not hear about Sandusky again until the verdict...  I read today that Sears isn't expected to make it through next year.  I really like Sears...  Trying to decide what I can and cannot install on this new machine.  Don't want it to get all bogged down like the last one (although the absence of Widows Vista ought to help that on its own)...  Just after I got all worried about the article I read exposing students abusing Adderal I saw an article saying they could take all they wanted.  I wish the media would all get on the same page on what we're supposed to be worried about...  I don't think they should have suspended Harrison, but I am a homer...  Is it possible we really have seen the Republican nominee for President?  They have to be able to better...  The gift buying thing is getting the better of me this time around...  I am staring a list of things I would do if I took a sabbatical.  The odds of my getting a sabbatical are pretty long...  Was nice to see the President on 60 Minutes.  All that Republican TV time with no answer was getting to me...  The ads on the TV for UPMC that don't overtly say they expect Highmark customers to get new insurance seem a little disingenuous...  Not so happy to hear about Lowes decision on those TV ads...  Really, really digging where Homeland is going...  One of my grad school profs is retiring.  I wish them good luck finding someone that teaches what he's been teaching.  It's not a common skill set...  The kids wanted to schedule 24 hours of strike.  It took them less than eight...  The House republicans really want that pipeline...

No comments: