Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Semester Reviews Day Four

I fell behind a day here.  My twice annual "the stress is off you can get sick now" cold has settled in nicely and so last night I was for bed.

Here's the folks from Semester Reviews fourth day.

The early session kicks off with Senior PM/SM Liz...


Next up is Senior TD/PM/SM Katherine...


Apparently the dinosaur has gotten a little chilly.

Moving along we have newly declared Sophomore TD Meg...


Rounding out the morning session we have newly minted PM/SM Shannon...


Starting off the afternoon session is Junior BXA PM/SM Brian...


Next up, Senior PM/SM Hannah...



Then we move on to newly declared PM/SM/Sound Designer Becca...


Rounding out the Fall we have Junior TD/Lighting Technologist Robert...


And that's all there is this time around.  I hope everyone has a great break.

2 comments:

Dr. Michael M. Chemers said...

That sick-when-you-are-less-stressed phenomenon has a name - it's called parasympathetic overshoot. My dad contributed to the literature on the subject. -Doc

David said...

I seem to recall your telling me this before.