Friday, April 27, 2012

Ellipses...

I never turn on this computer these days.  Maybe that's why there's so little blogging...  Nice job slamming through CISPA House of Reps.  Hopefully it'll be a more deliberate process in the Senate...  Down to the last week of class.  The spring semester sure does whiz by...  I09 ran a summer movie story about the upcoming scifi/fantasy movies.  There are more than 30 of them.  That'll be a lot of trips to the theatre...  We got denied on our informal assessment appeal.  Looks like we'll have to go the formal route.  Bring in the attorneys...  Amazon started a service to compete with Grainger and McMaster.  I wonder if we'll be making it one of our primary vendors...  Was really a shame about the Penguins.  As a fair weather fan, if they go out early in the playoffs I barely get to see them...  As much as I think the current state of student loans is a disaster, I cannot get behind the thought of a universal amnesty.  Indefinite free deferment maybe, some kind of across the board interest discount perhaps, but not a total amnesty...  Tried to go to one of our regular dinner spots tonight and there were no spaces in the parking lot.  I guess it was a big night out in Monroeville...  I need a better blogging solution for the Greenpage...  Not sure if it helps, but syncing and cold booting the iOS devices feels like it ought to do something good...  Read through grad student thesis projects much earlier than usual this year.  Times like that I wonder what we did right...  The PA primary was this week.  I really haven't noticed any coverage even though I live here...  CMU contracted to buy all their electrical power from wind generators.  That's pretty cool...  At some point I think I will have to sort out who is a friend on Facebook and who is a contact on LinkedIn.  If I could get to the point where I care much about LinkedIn...  Doing the NYC thing in a whirlwind in a couple of weeks: CMU Design/PTM Cocktail Party...  Should have bought that stock when I had the idea.  It went up 20% in 30 days.  Oops...  Looking at the review sheet we came up with in class for Basic PTM it looks like a pretty good class...  The guy who offered to kill the weeds on our lawn killed the grass...  We said goodbye to Glee this week.  Deleted five episodes off the DVR and cancelled the automatic recording.  It's a little sad...  Last weekend Mrs. TANBI and I had a getaway to a facility that served as a WWII internment camp.  Must have been an awfully nice internment camp, if there's such a thing as a nice internment camp...

No comments: