Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ellipses...

One post per day is a hard thing to live up to. It wasn't a resolution or anything, but it would be nice to continue... This post curtesy of a new app (for me) using native Blogger on the tablet. First time... The weather the last two days has me waiting for the other shoe to drop - or rather a boot (and anyone doubting global climate change is bananas)... No Stillers this weekend, but football still looks great on that giant screen... We babyproofed a little this week, no, not for us. We had friends over with a newly walking toddler. Seemed like a good idea to block off the stairs... It seems like cabinetry is expensive no matter how one goes about it... I heard someone say today that the President is specifically picking people the Senators will have individual problems with baiting them to obstruct so that we can get Senate rules reform. If he's that deep as far as I am concerned he can be President for life... At some point when I really wasn't paying attention the calendar year rolled over... You can really tell who follows your social media and who doesn't by what they ask about your break... after nearly a decade I changed up some of my classroom paperwork (you saw some of the early work). I wish I were better at laying out documents... My sister texted me last night and got me stalking my own digital footprint from four years ago. Hard to believe my mom has been gone that long (actually most days it's difficult to believe she's gone at all)... I have to find a way to cut down the rough housing in our house without being a wet blanket. It's a tough sell... I think tomorrow we might actually start a real ball rolling on some landscaping for this spring. Be great to have an outside more commensurate with our inside... I go back to work Monday. As of today I am almost ready for that to happen. It's nice for at least one day of the semester to be ahead...

No comments: