Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ellipses...

Thirty one posts in thirty one days!!!  Sometimes at work I wonder if we've ever done any of this stuff before, because the alternate is that we're not very good...  Congressional hearings appear to be more about forcing witnesses into embarrassing soundbites than about discovering or disseminating anything...  I could have swore it was like 60 degrees here just yesterday...  Probably nobody is all that interested in the complete history of my toolbox...  Going to New York for the weekend.  Got to meet new students to teach to make the donuts...  I spent the afternoon prepping a lecture for class because I was sure I didn't have enough content for the day - and then I never got to it...  Don't you think once you have contributed to NPR during a pledge drive you should be able to listen without the soliciting?  That would be killer...  I printed two boarding passes today.  For some reason that required six sheets of paper...  After nearly two years it looks like the SOD schedule gridlock project is winding up.  All that is left is room assignments and crying...  When they say that people with a history of mental illness won't be able to purchase guns, just who do they mean?  Somehow I'm not sure that would have helped in the prior cases...  DVR'd "The Americans" last night.  I wonder if it will be any good...  I have some friends that still chat over Twitter.  it may be time to unfollow them...  Mostly I think if your power tool system is designed to replace 7 tools, that it probably doesn't replace any of them very well...  I was asked to review an outside candidate for their RTP process.  Seems like it is going to be very difficult for me not to use here as a measure...  But thirty one posts in thirty one days!  I bet there will be a substantial drop off now...

No comments: