Saturday, February 09, 2013

Ellipses...

Like I said, there will be a little bit of a drop off in posting... They got everyone here riled up over snow, then it rained. Fine by me... Yesterday I ordered something I didn't really need from Sears. It came today - ZOOM. Why can't that happen when it is something I need? Figures... I have fallen way behind on the DVR. It might be time for some bulk deleting... I lost a credit card last week, but because it is 2013 and not 1987 the whole thing was resolved in about 12 minutes... I tried to listen to today's studio performance like it was a radio play. I am pretty sure I fell asleep. We have so many good undergrad candidates for next year we're beginning to wonder if we'll get to the admit list, let alone the wait list... I need to think of some good ways to recruit grad TD students. If you have any ideas, please send them my way... Got to hang out with my sister and her family last weekend. Apparently she reads the blog occasionally. So if you read this: hello... I really didn't need to know George W. Bush was a painter. And I REALLY didn't need to know his favorite subject is nude self portraits... I think I may have come up with a photo/shop project that is more achievable than the last idea. Plus it'll mean I have to learn a new piece of gear... Always seemed like it was easier to campaign on civil liberties than it would actually be to govern that way. Looks like Obama discovered that too... When I saw my sister she gave me a late holiday gift, so now I don't have to choose between a Roku and an AppleTV, but I might need to buy a new television... I'm considering a Twitter feed for the Greenpage. I wonder if there's an app out there that could take the posts and tweet them out like one every two hours automatically... Why do they keep canceling the cartoons I watch? I must not be the target demographic. Which makes me wonder why someone doesn't do cartoons where I am the demographic - well, besides Archer...

No comments: