Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ellipses...

Got caught up on my Smash tonight, was totally surprised to see my brother-in-law on the screen... I'm not worried about the sequester. I think I should be... The weather this week has been just the worst, got to love Pittsburgh in the spring (if it were the spring)... For some reason I started to think about summer office projects today. That has to be a little early... I've been binging on Nurse Jackie episodes on the Showtime app. Gonna run out tonight. Note to self: pick shows that are over to binge... Would it be wrong to think I could build my own porch? I've built a lot of stuff... Generally I can't think of a use for a 3D Printer, but there is this one stupid little project... So the Roku is hooked up. Now I find myself wanting all the media apps on the Roku that I have on the iPad... I think we're going to pull the trigger on some home office fit out, if I remember to do it... Interviews for this year are complete. It's a good group of kids, now we just have to hope some of them actually enroll... You know I never could figure out the different species among the Sona in Star Trek Insurrection. For a movie with a fairly weak opening and a run of the mill ending there sure is a fairly inspired bit in the middle... I thought about applying for a pyrotechnic internship this summer. Then I figured maybe my intern days were all behind me... Know anything about hosting a wiki? I've been thinking a couple of my homework projects might go better as maintaining a database... Couple of trips coming up and a couple of off weeks at work. Might be a decent combo... I certainly don't appear to be the target demographic for TV Cartoons. They keep canceling the shows I am watching... I should learn something about the Pittsburgh Mayoral election... I think maybe this week I'll read a book. Send recommendations if you've got them...

No comments: