Friday, May 17, 2013

Ellipses...

I have to admit I sort of feel like my government has let me down this week...  Another year at CMU is just about in the books.  Time really flies...  Getting pretty comfortable using the laptop as my primary computer.  Now I have to figure out the NAS thing...  One of our cats is having bathroom problems again...  Is it interesting that many of the people aggravated over Benghazi don't really know where Benghazi is?  Maybe it is just sad...  I may have officially lost a significant portion of my job today.  Time will tell...  After too much consideration I believe that actually Star Trek: First Contact is the best Star Trek film.  Maybe it isn't apples and apples...  I really wish the Roku had a FIOS channel, or maybe a Slingplayer channel...  The Bulls did really well considering three of their five starters weren't starters...  We're having a party Sunday.  Don't know if anyone will be here, but it should be fun... Having the thought we should do a Pittsburgh TD Meetup again - I mean having the thought again...  We did a ton of prelim work on renovations for our property but it looks like we missed the window...  Someday soon I have to move the rest of my stuff into the new desk and maybe organize it some...  Is anyone surprised the people responsible for doing taxes are paying special attention to groups advocating the abolition of taxation?  Not sure anyone should be...  Putzing around with the idea of a "David's Crit" again.  Probably won't come to anything...  Today is was like 90 degrees, two days ago it was like 35 degrees.  Global climate change seems pretty real to me... 

No comments: