Sunday, May 12, 2013

Semester Reviews Day Two

I'm a little bit behind, but I think I'll be ok.  Into the second day of semester reviews.  Today we had an early afternoon and a late afternoon session.  Was just like a regular workday for me.

Early Afternoon:

First up is Grad1 PM/SM Christina...


... her session reminded me that everyone has been saying "It's Alive" incorrectly.

And then we have Grad2 PM/SM Jamila...


... who will hopefully nail down the elusive PM/SM Project Thesis.

Late Afternoon Session:

We will start off with Sophomore PM/SM Kassondra...


... I am fairly certain she said my lectures were easy to tune out.

Next up Sophomore TD Sean...


... Sean really liked Welding and Advanced Fabrication.

Moving along to Sophomore TD David...


... I told David I don't care if he is having fun.  Probably I do though.

And rounding out day two is Grad2 PM/SM Cat...

 
... Cat is a two time Comment of the Week winner this semester and frequent Podcast participant.

One more day of standard reviews, then Thesis and Seniors, and then... DONE.

No comments: