Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spring 13 Semester Reviews - Day Last

Thesis Day 2 and Seniors.  I started this format with Seniors in the last session last year because there were wayward souls unable to make it back from LA on time.  I think it works rather nicely.

Morning Session, Thesis Day 2:

First up today we have Grad3TD Matt...


... his photo is staged because I was so enthralled I forgot to take a picture.

Our last thesis this year is Grad3TD Dale...



... next up for him is to find someone to higher him.  True story.

Afternoon Session, Seniors:

First up, senior PM/SM Ariel...


... she was emotional.  Now possibly looking for event work.

Next is senior BSA PM/SM Brian...


... he's become an expert at theatre and math.

And then senior PM/SM Brian...


... he couldn't find his pen.  Two time comment of the week winner!

Next up senior PM/SM Devrie...


... she used the coveted "I've discovered I don't want to do theatre" finish.

Moving along to senior TD Robert...


 ... we're going to miss him when we can't make our winches go.

Next is senior TD Sonia...
 

... I said Sonia had an "infuriating positivity."  Really, I did:
Last picture this semester, senior TD Tiffany...


... I gave her the worst entertainment rigging presentation topic ever.

I am going to miss this bunch a bunch.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Also should be noted that I mentioned TANBI in my presentation