Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ellipses...

Just write something already...  We have so much Doctor Who on the DVR watching it is suddenly a thing...  Just about time to start paying attention to hockey again...  I feel like I know exactly what happened in that Cincinnati IRS office - and it wasn't a conspiracy...  Have you been watching Orphan Black?  You really should be...  Company last weekend and this weekend.  Mrs. TANBI is back in prime entertaining form...  I am really, really, actually close to true inbox zero - nothing in the INBOX, nothing in TODO, and nothing in FOLLOWUP.  That's never happened before...  Still waiting on that FIOS channel for the Roku.  Wouldn't say no to a Slingplayer channel either.  Truth be told I think maybe coding that second one really ought not be that hard...  I've got a vacation coming up.  I was going to spend some money kitting up, but I appear to have missed the window...  The President's security speech pretty much made sense to me.  Don't recall hearing much on domestic surveillance though...  That sidewalk chalk they said would last 30 days is going to last much more than 30 days...  Verizon is having a free on demand weekend - but nothing that's included is anything we don't already have access to.  Might be a little bit of a misnomer...  The Qdoba queso burrito tastes pretty good, but its a little bit of a mess to eat...  After hearing about the locker rooms at West Point I have come to the conclusion that we've arrived at the point where we can't assume we're off camera anyplace...  Working on trimming down my portfolio at work substantively.  After that I will have to figure out what to do with the time...  Not at all happy about hearing the current agenda of the House financial services committee lately, and really disappointed in the committee Democrats...  The US College National Ultimate Championships are on ESPN3 tomorrow (we don't get ESPN3) and on ESPNU on Wednesday.  Guess I was ahead of my time...  Today we debated turning on the heat, four days ago we debated turning on the air.  Don't have to convince me that Climate Change is real...

No comments: