Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ellipses...

I was doing better there for a while, and then, less so...  We're back to class.  This semester features MW back to backs.  3 Hours of talking is a long time...  Apparently the battery in my car hates the cold more than I do.  On the upside I now own a portable jump-starter...  The attic project came to an abrupt pause.  I should have spanked that out in October.  Oops...  I'm not sure how but the summer of 2015 appears to be filling up...  I really need to cull my RSS feeds.  There's so much there I probably see the equivalent of nothing at all...  60 Minutes really seemed to softball the CEO of UPMC from my perspective, and pretty well softballed their whole business model too...  Softballed is apparently not a word...  I wonder if there's any reasoning to why the cat becomes so much more friendly immediately after grooming...  Since the normal way structures and physics are typically taught in theatre schools involved no calculus would a book showing how you would do it with calculus have any function?  Surely it must...  Saw Into the Woods this weekend.  Liked it less than seeing it on stage.  Having to me recollection only done it twice in my career I certainly have a good deal of it committed to memory...  I am wondering what a co-written musical from Stephen Sondheim and Aaron Sorkin would sound like...  It's going to be a while until we're cord cutters, but I think I see it on the horizon more than ever before...  Seeing the nominees for the Golden Globes just drove home how little TV or Film I've seen in the past year...  Today when describing lauan I compared it to Dolphin Fish, like you do... 

2 comments:

Brian said...

Just curious - what do you use to read your RSS feeds?

David said...

I was a Google Reader user. Now I use Feedly.