Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Ellipses...

Didn't make any project progress today, that was probably a mistake...  I wonder if it would have come out different if instead of playing and getting hurt the Steelers and Bengals had just flipped a coin...  The temperature difference here between yesterday and today was like 50 degrees...  Fun seeing Sig on Apprentice.  Doesn't seem like he's doing much talking though...  The boy had a fussy day today.  Here's hoping it isn't a streak...  Looking for tips on travel to Israel...  Watched "Arbitrage" last night.  Pretty neat script...  Sling is starting a TV over the internet service.  Might be that much closer to cutting the cable...  The office was pretty quiet today, except for that guy pounding grommets in the shop...  I've really fallen off on the Highland Park document processing/shredding.  I should get back to that...  Six days left until classes start again.  Guess I should get my butt in gear...  My sister sent a whole box of toys for the boy for the holidays.  Really nice gesture...  I couldn't find a door swing limiter at Target, but I bet they have them - although the web site says no...  Really missing Station Street Dogs.  Might have to explore Franktuary...  My feeds are making me miss Vegas, although even if I were there I probably wouldn't be at CES...  I wish it were possible to declare a one year ban on Presidential campaigning...  Just because you say you will help to challenge racism doesn't imply that people around you are racist...  Congress is coming back.  It doesn't give me a warm feeling inside...  I don't understand why government, even school board really, have governance over curriculum - or more accurately over curricular specifics...

No comments: