Thursday, April 04, 2019

Ellipses....

I don't mean to be crass about it, but what the hell happened to March?  I swear it was valentines day like a week and a half ago...  The Frosh tell me the project cannot be completed without all-nighters.  I decided not to argue...  All this defense of Biden in the media makes me really wistful for Al Franken...  Work in the basement at the house is into phase two I guess.  Materials arrived yesterday.  I should be shooting more pictures...  The Scoobis are back on the streets.  Totally unlike the swallows returning to Capistrano...  I finished Westworld season two.  This season made me think a lot about Dollhouse.  The after credit scene on the season finale really knocked me off balance.  Just when you think you know what's going on...  The folks at MSNBC should know that I have basically stopped watching.  I guess in general their ratings are up, but I just don't have what it takes anymore...  I never get tired of hearing I'm not sick...  We're moving pieces around to make sure we get to see Captain Marvel in a theatre before Endgame.  This, I think, is caring too much.  Thanks Marvel...  I really prefer an RSS Feed to an email newsletter.  I think I am probably in the minority there, but I also think I am doing it right...  Posting regularly should be easier than this...  I predict we are all going to learn quite a bit about the difference between an independent counsel and a special council.  Comparisons to the Starr Report aren't necessarily parallel...  Spring Carnival is coming.  The boy is excited.  That's as it should be...

No comments: