Thursday, April 11, 2019

Ellipses...

It is Thursday.  Photo Friday is tomorrow, so that means if I am doing this ellipses post I really ought to do it now...  Our garage has a new door to the house.  Now they just need to close up the old door, which right now is a big rectangular hole...  Every time I go to type something political now I get maybe a dozen characters in before I delete them all.  There's probably a name for this syndrome...  Playoff hockey has arrived to save us all from evenings of MSNBC.  Here's hoping the Penguins stay in long enough to provide a real break...  In addition to the new door we recently found ourselves with a new water heater - a project we've been talking about for maybe a decade.  It is amazing what you can bury in a renovation if you put your mind to it...  Carnival starts today.  The boy is excited.  It looks like we might even get through it without snow this time around...  I just proposed a very expensive project to my boss.  I think there is statistically zero chance it will happen...  The ER is a crappy place to be by yourself.  Bring company, and a spare phone battery...  There's a current Craigslist post for someone selling 55 pounds of bulk Lego I have been having trouble disregarding.  They say the first step is acknowledging you have a problem...  I love my laptop, but I don't think I will ever get use to the keyboard.  Using external, full keyboards most of the time isn't helping...  The precollege free period is no more.  All hail the return of Sound Design, and the new appearance of VMD...  One would think if you presented with some kind of infection that it would be standard procedure to culture said infection.  One would be wrong...  The boy now wants to eat at Hokkaido more than I do.  I have created a monster...  Today I had zero articles prepped for the other page.  I can't remember the last time that happened.  Finding a dozen articles from the "alerts" folder took longer than I would have liked...  I've been trying to conjure memories of carnival from when I was a student.  I'm sure I had a good time, but there isn't a whole lot standing out...

No comments: