Thursday, April 18, 2019

Ellipses...

Someone calls my office multiple times each day and doesn't leave a message.  I wish they would either leave a message or stop calling...  I've been doing this one lecture/talk in various classes for like 15 years maybe.  I just put it in Powerpoint yesterday...  We used to have this bathroom upstairs at the house.  Right now it is no longer a bathroom, its just a room.  Soon it will be a bathroom again...  We've gotten to the point in the academic year where all my calendars have calendars pinned on top of them...  Two days ago it was in the 40s.  Today it is supposed to hit 80.  It probably has always been this way, but it sure seems odd...  The Crazy Scheme assignments for next year were posted yesterday.  So far there's been no grousing.  But it is still pretty early...  I still want to know why they changed the platform at the convention...  This is CAD Mastery week in the Studiocraft class.  It should have been like 3 weeks ago but break and USITT and various other things got in the way.  It is better late than never I guess...  Group chats are perhaps one of the worst unintended consequences of texting technology...  We're budgeting the first show for next year and as usual the first thing they are looking to cut is the thing we most want to build...  The news shows at night have become largely unwatchable for me of late.  Tonight I guess I might give it a try...  After more than a month off we actually got a podcast this week...  The Big Burrito people have opened a new Italian restaurant.  I guess we'll have to find a time for that...  I don't want to jinx it but I think I might have found another grad student for next year at the last second...  The guys working on our house decided to have a minor flood.  Now we have to decide just how much is required in the way of repairs.  We really didn't want the scope of the job to get any bigger.  The completion date needs to be pretty firm...  Not having parking at work throws all kinds of curve balls into scheduling appointments around work...  I should be interested in the NBA Playoffs, but I'm not - and with the Penguins dropping out of the NHL Playoffs in the first round I might have to take a hard look at MLB.  Go Cubbies...

No comments: