Thursday, April 25, 2019

Ellipses...

In what must be the absolutely least surprising announcement of the day Joe Biden is running for President...  The kids are trying to set up credit ultimate for a week from Saturday. I hope I am up for it...  The last Thursday of the month can absolutely sneak up on you if you don't regularly street park...  The 600 calorie days hit the worst at lunchtime I think.  After that is mid afternoon.  Dinner hasn't really been a problem...  I was back at West Penn today.  Several years after the bulk of my thing I still don't really like these places...  If one more person needs an early crit this spring I can collapse an entire session.  I'm not sure it would be a good idea if I do...  I'm reading the Three Body Problem series. The book I am reading now is not happy.  More and more I think I accidentally stumble into really unhappy stories...  The house renovation continues, mostly plumbing and electric this week.  The further into it we get the more we remember points of abrasion the last time...  I need this thing tomorrow that I know I've known I would need tomorrow for like 14 weeks.  And yet, here it is today.  Some things are hard to change...  I'm pretty sure I have seen the writing on the wall for Semester Reviews.  I'm not sure how long it will take though...  The political state of things these days is really depressing.  I think whatever your views are you cannot be too thrilled with the way people are conducting themselves...  I'm starting to give real thought to what is going on this summer.  It is likely time to put the summer schedule into my calendar...  Duluth Trading Company emails every day.  I think this is less likely to make me buy something and more likely to make me never pay full price for anything...  The problem with asking for more money for your project is that you might get more money for your project - and then have to do a bigger project.  It's not always about the money...  I thought it was going to be warmer today...

No comments: