Monday, November 07, 2005

Ellipses...

Sometimes Blogger asks for verification, sometimes it doesn't - I wonder how it knows when it really is me... We took a night off from photo selecting, maybe be finished tomorrow... I am uncertain Trinity is going to make it much longer, she stopped eating today... Yesterday we proved fairly convincingly that a straight line is not the fastest distance between two points, especially when you are talking about metro Pittsburgh... A new mall doesn't automatically mean a good mall... I think Senator Venick won the debate, but I think Santos came off more likeable... I lost my list of blogging topics, not sure if I'd gotten to all of them... I had Shaq on my fantasy basketball team - so much for that... This week a student told me my class was the most important class they were taking, that was fantastic and I am overjoyed to hear it - is it a shame it wasn't a Drama student?.. The adage "if you draw everything it will work" is only true if people actually look at the drawing... I finally toured ETC's space on 2nd Ave - its amazing. I know where I want to go to grad school, oh wait, I went to grad school, oh well... I didn't forget Debi's birthday for the first time in, well, forever - thank you Plaxo... The hitmap has recorded over 22000 hits on this site, who'd-a-thunkit?.. People have been looking for Urinetown pics, I think if I do them they will wind up on the other page... I took out my CV last week, I think it may be easier to resign than to update it... I won't be at LDI for the first time in like 5 years, if you're there I'm sorry I am going to miss you... This week the Rigging Certification goes live with the first exams, nice to see the end of the tunnel on the project that started for me with a grad thesis... There was a storm today, it blew all the leaves off my front lawn - score!!!

1 comment:

Peg said...

I stopped reading at "Trinity stopped eating." Enjoy her for however much longer you have. I bet if she could talk she'd tell you she's had no complaints. Hell, at the very least, she's lived on both sides of the country. How many cats can say that? Give her hugs and kisses from me.