Monday, November 07, 2005

Like Minded People

Can I highlight my own blog in my blog? I really like this post from today:


That's from the PTMNewsbeat - a page in desperate need of a name change. Perhaps that will be a contest for another day.

Looking at the post on 43Folders you wind your way to a comment from a college professor who I think would relate very well to my rant at Rachel over staples. It turns out he has his own analogous post:


Just great stuff I could find myself screaming at the top of my lungs on any given day. Diatribes against "reply to all," hostility over attachments, I tell you, I felt so loved I almost cried.

Really we're all better off with the medication. I wonder how this guy feels about staples?

Spelling?

Putting your name on your work?

Following instructions?

I could go on for days, but these days I usually stop after a few minutes.

No comments: