Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ellipses...

Just give Anna Nicole the money already... Windows is, in fact, the devil... Do you think the way things are going that we will have no choice but to attack Iran??? The problem with giving homework is - grading homework, yes, that old chestnut... Does anyone know a driveway guy??? Is there really any choice but to deal with the democratically elected government of a country, even if it is Hamas??? Cats smell like Fabreeze after grooming, do you think it really is Fabreeze??? I might have found another article to write, the last one went to print yesterday... Nobody is talking about the earthquake victims in Pakistan anymore... I think I get to go to Vegas over break... Is it interesting that in the same week South Dakota banned all abortion and Wal-Mart agreed to carry the morning after pill nationally??? I can't believe there is only one mini left in this academic year, where does the time go??? There's really nothing more annoying than car trouble... How many times in your life do you think you need to answer "what do you want to be when you grow up???" New games always seem to mean more RAM... Why on Earth would you boot a car in a permit parking lot - JUST TOW THE THING... That live action Simpsons thing is pretty cool... I am fairly sure that the gambling industry won't be the solution for anything in Pittsburgh... Its time to work on my CV again, anybody got a good CV format for an academic technical director??? Poor Santino, they spend the whole show telling him to tone it down and then in the final tell him he was too conservative... I am unavailable for meetings at 6:00 PM... It will be really nice to see those ENRON guys get it, but good... I am getting some very good work on assignments this year... I hadn't seen a single movie nominated for best picture... Is there anything in life that isn't tax deductible when you work in entertainment??? Doctor Who is coming, outstanding, I sure hope it doesn't suck... Note to self: a 21 page .pdf is too big to email, even with DSL... Is nervous eye-twitch contagious??? I haven't been to the O since I said goodbye to the O, that astounds me... I don't think I will be in good enough shape to play summer league this year, too sad... For some reason I am not all that excited about the return of the Sopranos, although it is encouraging me to once again open my home for student West Nile vaccinations... Really, I don't like broccoli, I'm not just assuming... I like a clean office, I think I'll clean this one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from the treasurer of the west nile club, let me remind you where the 'vaccinations' got you last time. and i really think you dont need that again, do you? have i missed something?

Indri said...

Could Febreeze actually be bottled cat spit? My god, that's brilliant if so. I'd like to go on that factory tour.