Friday, March 17, 2006

iTunes May Hate Me

The iTunes Oracle

Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
Father to Son (Phil Collins)

Will I have a happy life?
Drowning (Hootie & The Blowfish)

What do my friends really think of me?
Watching You (Melissa Etheridge)

Do people secretly lust after me?:
Do You Love? (Natalie Imbruglia)

How can I make myself happy?
You Can’t Make Love (Don Henley)

What should I do with my life?
Don’t Let Him Go (REO Speedwagon)

Will I ever have children?
Power of Two (Indigo Girls)

What is some good advice for me?
Try Not to Breathe (REM)

How will I be remembered?
Winona (Matthew Sweet)

What is my signature dancing song?
I Wanted to Tell You (Matthew Sweet)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Some Kind of Woman (Traffic)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Leave me Alone (Natalie Imbruglia)

What song will play at my funeral?
When You Find the One (Melissa Etheridge)

What type of men/women do you like?
Men: Owner of a Lonely Heart (Yes)
Women: Head Over Feet (Alanis Morissette)

What is my day going to be like?
Stealing Time (Gerry Rafferty)

1 comment:

BabelBabe said...

Power of Two? Yay! Get going, then , already.