Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ellipses...

Blogger won't let me upgrade. I wish they wouldn't keep telling me to upgrade... I am feeling like the Democratic momentum is already ebbing... Car salesmen may not be the sharpest blades in the drawer... I can't figure out how to spend my birthday present... Come one come all to Thanksgiving... Someone should really take down those Lynn Swann for Governor signs, unless they're just being left for the next election, but I doubt they will hold up... Nice to get the Steelers back on track. I wonder if it will last... I am thinking of starting a new feature: "The Story Starts Like" an entry would be like : This really wasn't what he'd thought being a detective would be like... Contrary to popular belief it appears I can be away from production for two whole days without the world crashing down... I am not sure if my students have noticed, but the semester - over... How is it that no matter how early I get to work I can't seem to get to today until after 3:00... I am not sure I can get into using a feed reader... Our house is not terribly childproof, not really even kitten proof... I guess I have to come up with a tech expo entry this weekend... Do people really use netcams for anything useful??? Is it good to know about something good even if it isn't going to happen for almost a year? What's the point??? There are many people I wish made more regular use of Instant Messenger... My desk at home is a mess... My desk at work is a mess... If I had another desk, it would be a mess... I would think Borat would get punched in the face all the time - occupational hazard... Still too early for Christmas season, hang on for one more week... I have no ideas for this huge drop... Apparently, I am a trooper. That's nice... If you are going to be on the TV at a sporting event, maybe you should wear something distinctive so people can see you - perhaps something on fire... I need a nap...

No comments: