Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ellipses...

The semester is almost over. And then what? Another semester... If you have a month or so to do an assignment, and at 8pm the night before it is due you are less than 1/3 finished, you ought be thinking extension... Its a civil war. Would it kill them to call it a civil war??? Five kittens is enough kittens... When the weather is nice late into November I think that makes it feel that much worse when it finally turns... A painted bedroom is much nicer... I can't bring myself to kill off the giftcard... I'm not sure how they're going to do it, but I think the plotline on the wire is going to implode in just two episodes... Poetry really is not my string suit - even unintentional poetry... That "Tunnel of Love" scene is not subtle - even with the clothes on... I thought Borat was actually a little restrained... Why is it that when I do make extensive plans I always seem to wind up with no plans??? Katy did not do very well in her post a day for national novel writing month, but she did kick me some work... How big is the pie anyway??? MSProject can definitely be the devil. I've made my peace with that... So many of the stones in the driveway have departed, I think clearing snow this winter will be kinda messy... Firefox 2.0 has spellcheck, so much for the blogger spell checker - the Firefox checker even thinks "blogger" is a word... Its tough to be here when I ought to be someplace else... Now that I do think it would be ok for people to put up their Christmas decorations, the neighborhood seems uncharacteristically restrained... Really I am not sure if I should build this rocket thing... Mrs. TANBI really misses LOST... Probably two, maybe three days of left over turkey remaining... We would like to try to wrap leather on Tybalt's blade...

2 comments:

Katy said...

The pie is 8-14" in diameter... five kittens is enough kittens unless you are planning a kitten army... why would you not build a rocket??? if you wrap leather on a blade, it will be uncharacteristically un-blade-like... you are much better at prose than unintentional poetry...

Anonymous said...

I miss LOST, too. There's nothing to do on Wednesday nights now. I have to read or talk to other humans, which I don't care for at all.

On another note, sorry to hear your dad is in the hospital. My thoughts are with you and your family.

becca