Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ellipses...

I know I shouldn't say anything, but what happened to winter??? Crits is coming... Kittens are very cute, maybe too cute for their own good... I could have sworn we were going to save all that 2x4... The internet really makes gift shopping too easy, like going insane at the mall without ever leaving your chair... These checks aren't just going to deposit themselves... I long for the days when I could still post by last four... There has not been an avalanche of SchemeWear purchasers... The TOMTOM people asked me to blog this, so I will, I don't know why: http://tomtom.fanaction.net/?L3199... I have a nearly uncontrollable urge to put up xmas lights in our yard... With molich gone, I may be the last remaining hardass... "Iron Sunrise" seems to be much less confounding than did "Singularity Sky." There might be hope for Charles Stross yet... The "Happy Feet" soundtrack, while very nice, at first shake does not meet my expectations... The trouble with giving all the assignments is that you have to grade all the assignments... I think I have Mrs. TANBI covered, now I need suggestions for TANBIsis... The trouble with coming up with all of the infrastructure is that you have to administer all the infrastructure... The trouble with all of this trouble is that really I am the trouble... Soon, this page will show shoes... I don't think whether there are or not Christmas Trees at the airport is worth getting in a froth over, but if they were say "Lynchmas" Trees, I bet the airport would find a way to get carriers to take them off their counters. I'm just saying... I am so glad I don't go to work at zero-dark-thirty... I am thinking for sure I need the "Cliff Hanger" game and certainly "High-Low" but I can't be sure about too many others... OK, off to more shopping...

4 comments:

Katy said...

May I suggest a lovely piece of jewelery for TANBIsis? or some other accessory? I can send you more info on the sales of handmade stuff.

Anonymous said...

www.maomaokitty.etsy.com - in the spirit of homemade jewelry, this page belongs to an art major from my class. Wonderful girl and wholly deserves your money

-deano

Unknown said...

I think she needs some soap....
-H

Anonymous said...

Shoes?!

Post shoes!