Friday, January 19, 2007

40k!

I can feel it coming. If not today, then tomorrow, or certainly the next day. Forty thousand hits! Well, there's something I never dreamed would have happened when I started ranting all that time ago. Since Katy just domained up, I think maybe I will start planning for 50k. Maybe at 50,000 it will be time to get a domain. Maybe www.therearenobadideas.com? Maybe not, that's pretty long. Some guy in Germany has www.boevers.com which has always interested me as that's not how his name is spelled in German. Maybe I will use one of those domain poacher services and see if I can catch him forgetting to re-up. Or perhaps that's wishful thinking.

Thus ends today's "get the flash game of the site as quickly as possible" post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I was just about to say that you'll never get that many hits until you get the flash game off the front page.