Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ellipses...

I guess the working won't be over for ever... The first run of SchemeWear sold out! I wonder if I will get to do more... Another First Night Video... My desk is a mess... James Brown, Gerald Ford, Saddam Hussein, and Jerry Boyle, now that is some weird ass play God is doing this week... Shoe voting will continue until the post leaves this page. It's a tight three way race at the moment, and Jenn and Kathryn have gotten past the shut out... Here's a pretty slick First Night video showing a lot of the other things that were around... The smallest thing can turn out to be important. Or put another way: two tarps, four broomsticks, a hand full of zip-ties, and 50' of line can make a huge difference in the rain... I'm thinking we're close to a goodwill trip here, or a garage sale, or both. Maybe a blog-sale... Two big envelopes to Chicago today, one for Katy and another I know not what for... My parents have poisoned my bedroom TV experience... I'm conflicted, should I upset the entire spring crew assignments applecart, or just leave it alone? Only time will tell... Here's a first night video that's a good example of why adolescents and video cameras are not a great mix... I forgot Heather's birthday. I am a weasel... Do I have to finish my work from last semester, or can I just start on the spring stuff??? Is January too late to finish raking leaves??? Strangely enough, dissolving confetti looks a lot like snot. And newsflash!!!: It doesn't necessarily dissolve...

No comments: