Monday, January 29, 2007

Ellipses...

I am not sure I am liking my new schedule... 20,000 is like 25 times less than I think we really need - maybe Cheney was right...Snow is no fun when you have to shovel... Something about Nancy Pelosi just rubs me the wrong way... If there are five more Cylons, then how could Hera possibly be the first hybrid - and for that matter, what about the "baby factories" in place on Caprica??? If there are no customer surveys and no time for repeat business, then the failure of a food product really can't be attributed to taste... If you are taking care of ordering the lunch, one of your jobs is making sure the people that give you the orders actually get to see the food... Really, I can't be the only rational person that thinks a Clinton run for the White House is a National waste of time... When Shane and Poppy finally get together I think it will be fairly epic... Maybe standard USB cameras don't interface that well with Macs... The page is a lot nicer without the Trump game music... One sneezing cat is a little cute, five sneezing cats is a damn national emergency... I was going to give the cool assignment tomorrow, all I have to do is figure out what it is, what it is worth, what they have to do, and how I will grade it... I think the Obama people are going to be very careful picking a slogan, "America wants BO" could be problematic... I was surprised to be more Yinzer than Chicagoan... It's been nearly two weeks since I have been to a McDonald's, that could be an adult personal best and is only slightly eclipsed by this past week's one year anniversary of my last trip to the "O"... If you are coming in to interview, try not to do everything on my don't do this list... I am usually pretty good at the whole packing thing, but I have finally admitted that when you have 8 pounds of shit, you have to go bigger than the 5 pound bag... Really, nobody is going to vote for McCain... A blue lamp shade makes it look like the room has a large swimming pool... Don't interrupt Trump in the board room when he is defending you...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the "don't do this list"?

Anonymous said...

Re: Hillary. My man Bob Harris offers a succinct recap on why she should absolutely not be the Democratic nominee in 2008. I've filed it under "wish I'd written it":

http://www.bobharris.com/content/view/1268/1/

David said...

Don't...

... come to a school interview without questions about the program.

... show scads of blank pages in notebooks or sketchbooks.

... tell us about how cool you are by telling us what screwups the people you've been working with are.

among others.