Monday, March 22, 2010

Ellipses...

I'm glad there were the "immediate benefits" articles today about the reform package. Without them all I could think about was what we didn't get... Today at work I didn't even get to the stuff that usually keeps me from getting to my work... Looking around the yard we had a lot more damage to trees than you could see when there was still snow on the ground... There's nothing building in our shop this week, and it's never been more crowded... I wish the Dodge dealer would stop sending mailers. Now that I own the thing I am going to drive it forever - send the adverts to the single guys... The ground seems to have finally dried out a little, much less squishy... I think we fired Comcast today. Probably well past time... I think I picked up a rigging class side gig for the summer. Just need to get a little momentum behind it. Four per year would be nice... Once again I am toying with the idea of unfriending/unfollowing day... One of the things that got in front of work today was a technical design brainstorming session. My eventual solution? Do nothing - always popular... I heard today CMU changed the carnival rules so that there can be no single piece of a booth bigger than can be carried by six people. So much for fraternities carrying finished structures down Forbes. Too bad, that was one of my favorite bits of CMU culture... Is AIM over? None of the new kids chat at me on AIM... I've given it serious consideration and I think I really need to remodel/redecorate/rearrange my office at school. Now I just need ideas... Looking at a years worth of debit and credit card transactions is like life archeology. Fun to see what we spent where. Not so fun to see how much we spent anywhere...

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

http://unclutterer.com/category/workspace-of-the-week/

Workspace Inspiration

David said...

I'll check that out. Thanks.