Friday, March 26, 2010

Shorties

  • 11:43 SRC Meeting #
  • 11:50 RT @bpeoples: I'm going 2 B at ths evening's #dorkbot Pittsburgh discussing all sorts of aerial photography options (mostly Kites) #
  • 13:23 swell, elected to another school responsibility #
  • 15:21 @tcschwa woohoo! good luck! #
  • 15:24 was just a home improvement salesman for a minute "this deal is only good until I leave..." I feel a little dirty #
  • 17:12 Because if you can't get there on your own I'll have to find a way for you #
  • 19:02 I'm not sure that was supposed to be funny. #
  • 19:55 Having an NPR "driveway moment" #thisamericanlife #
  • 23:53 Congrats to "The Real Housewives of NY" for teaching young girls that women are rich back-stabbing cunts (via @SarahKSilverman) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: