Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random Photos

Like I said, it's been a while.

We had rube Goldberg day the other day. PostIt David made another appearance.


I wonder, when human beings are gone and aliens find the Earth if that packing tape will still be intact.

The other night in the shop we were apparently building a boat.


Actually its the front of an oversized drawer. Its good to have clamps.

This is what you don't want to see on the drive box for your brand spanking new deck winch.


All better now though. The FTSI people handled the whole thing great - even FedEx'd me some Locktite.

We've worked our way down to CAD Mastery exams.


The first two I graded were place-outs. I was enthused. It went downhill from there. Confidence is high though.

There's a guy at work Dave Randolph who is called "D.R."


I don't think that's who they meant, but it caught my eye anyway.

No comments: