Monday, March 29, 2010

Random Photos

Finishing out the last set. Gonna be time for the next one soon.

The single biggest project I did while at CMU was the TV Project. It isn't really the same sort of thing now.


Nice to be back in the big studio at QED though. Here's some of the kids striking the last of it.

I went back into the hallway of course...


Someplace I have a photo to match this from maybe 1989.

It was my boss' birthday last week.


There was cake at the option coordinator meeting.

The frosh had several personality balloons for their Rube-Goldberg machine. This is the David balloon:


Unfortunately none of the celebrity balloons produced successful trials.

2 comments:

Peg said...

You are the only person I know in real life whose image has been rendered in both balloon and post-it.

But my real question is -- they have X the Owl's treehouse just sitting in a back hallway somewhere? Really? And was that Corny's Imaginarium stacked up against the wall?

David said...

They have X the Owl's house just sitting in the hallway. Really.