Saturday, March 05, 2011

Ellipses...

My tab key and the key above it are stuck together. Keeps erasing the subject line of emails... I am so happy LoudTwitter is back. It's the little things. Now if I could just figure out how to make it title again... Wouldn't it be nice if we had any kind of armed forces resource left to do anything about Libya? But we appear to already be over-committed... Visited our house today. It's still there... Sound like the egg-timer is up on Sarah Palin. I keep hearing how she's "unelectable." C'mon, give it a shot... I wonder if when they were making "The Blues Brothers" they knew how special it was going to be??? If they make the airlines pay the TSA airport fee increase won't they just turn right around and raise prices for tickets? Not sure that's a big mystery... The end of SGU is coming up. I keep watching SG-1 in repeats and wonder why they moved on... We have quite a few cats, yes we do... Not sure it would be possible for me to be more neurotic about my email and social networks, so an iPad should make no difference, right? No, I bet I can be even more insane if I try... If I've typed it once I've typed it two dozen times: the trouble with giving homework is that someone then has to grade it... All I'll say about Charlie Sheen is that we should really all just stop talking about Charlie Sheen... I am so thrilled to be into spring break. I think I will be even more thrilled Tuesday... "Date Night" is an ok rental... Part of me wants to know if states and cities that funded stadiums have a cause of action against the NFL if the cancel their season... I'm still coughing... This week at work I asked for special powers, like martial law, to be able to do whatever I want whenever I want. I'm not confident I will get them... Sometimes sitting in my office I can just barely see the outline of all the things I never seem to get to... Today someone set Pittsburgh on "rinse" which is I guess better than more snow - oh wait, that's tomorrow...The writing has dropped of so far here I am fairly certain there is nobody reading at all... I think this week I will try to do a tribute post for my Grandmother who passed last week... Taxes, really I haven't even thought about taxes yet and the clock is ticking... "Archer" is seriously funny TV. You should watch... Mrs. TANBI and I haven't been to the movies for a while. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: