Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ellipses...

Why oh why didn't Richard give mike "one hand?" His food would have been locked in the pressure cooker for all time... I may have to change my affiliation to Republican so I get to pick between Bachmann and Santorum - might also have to move to Iowa... Mrs. TANBI rocked out the taxes today, glad that's done... On that topic, if you inherit money and they ask if you want to pay tax now or later, SAY NOW... Not sure what's up with the calendar, but it got cold again. Dislike... Yesterday we proved convincingly we should live at the Waterfront... It's like just enough things are coming off the to do list for me to be able to make room for "total nervous breakdown"... Didn't so much care for this week's "Superman the Brave and the Bold" although the outfit-swap at the end was kinda cool... Like a million years ago I bought William Gibson's newest and I still haven't read it. Must do soon... Really I think if you haven't been noticing what's going on in the Middle East you should take the time. It's going to eventually be chapter after chapter in history books... Did Macy's stop carrying Kenneth Cole watches? Say it isn't so... Thinking about what the order would need to be to have a guerrilla seder in a McDonald's... They don't have the b-flat accordion file folders at Target, or at least I couldn't find one... The other day I desperately wanted to buy something at Best Buy, but nobody would help me... Spring Break is over, now just carnival and then Commencement. I hope people are up to date on their work... We want this staircase in our house and when everyone has been asking what we want it to look like we say "contemporary" but it turns out we might actually mean "Italian"... Sorting your debit card transaction by vendor is fun... I do have to find someplace to play some Ultimate... It's possible I have been pronouncing Libya incorrectly for my entire life... Deadliest Catch is coming back right quick. I wonder if I'll like it without Phil... This week I had to tell my class that the PA budget maintained the film subsidy while drastically cutting education funding... It's possible this is the shallowest ellipses ever...

No comments: