Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ellipses...

Really the writing thing should come more easily... To the people that apparently game my mother the book "The Road" while she was in chemo because they apparently thought it contained a story about the triumph of the human spirit - really not so much... The odds that when small children are playing wiffle ball that one of them will get the ball or a bat in the eye must approach 1:1... I constantly think the weather in Pittsburgh is teasing me... If you get a bill from one party and a statement from a third party that the bill was paid, who do you believe? Yeah, I don't know either... Our new "High Efficiency" washer appears to have a somewhat smaller capacity than the older wasteful one. Not cool... This week in my class will be "Elevator Speech" week. Please torment as much as possible... Watching USITT through social networks made it look a lot more interesting than it has seemed to have been as an attendee in previous years... If you are keeping track, I am still having trouble equalizing... The world is now better for having Trulane Jones Bogart in it. I sense a future of clothing with "Tru Dat" on it... I definitely want to play ultimate and definitely think I would injure myself severely... It does seem interesting to me that we haven't heard about looting in Japan. Score another one against the U. S. of A... Tax day in class was pretty cool and everyone learned something or was totally overwhelmed. here's hoping my tax day is productive and not overwhelming... Can't make up my mind for the future commute between a scooter, Segway, or a bike... I looked at the photos from the Chicago move out today and started to remember things we should have photographed but didn't. Guess that's the way it goes... Too bad about Pitt. Not that I watched, but it's nicer when the home teams win... For some reason it now takes mi iPhone three full hours to back up. Something is definitely amiss...

No comments: