Friday, December 21, 2012

Ellipses...

So the world didn't end, that's a good thing... Another semester in the books. I was going to do a video "David's Crit" but I didn't. Maybe next semester... Republicans want grade school teachers to have guns. Do you remember your third grade teacher? Would you want them to have a gun? Me either... It snowed today. Really I could do without snow. If you have a tenure TD slot in your fair weather university let me know... Mrs. TANBI had her birthday this week, we didn't do much but what we did was pleasant... My nephew facetimed me this morning, well really the only thing that made it morning was that I wasn't up and about yet. Should 3 year olds use facetime? The world is a wonderful place... I think the fiscal cliff thing is a near inevitability. If republicans can't pass anything with taxes how will they even get a Democratic proposal to the floor? Strap in... I play this Tiny Tower game. After a while it stops being a game and more like a pet - just something you have to take care of... Since sometimes I feel like I am still sitting in a theatre watching Return of the King, I am in no hurry to see The Hobbit, even in 3D, even at 48FPS... I was a little excited about Jack Reacher until I read the reviews... I picked out a snowblower last year, maybe this year I will actually purchase one... Since the NRA thinks there should be armed guards in public schools I have been puzzling out how many would be required in the three schools I attended. I'm thinking 4, maybe 2, and probably 8 or 9 for HPHS. I guess that's one way to handle a national unemployment crisis... The Steelers are becoming more and more of a longshot. Doesn't keep me from watching though... Pittsburgh is going to have a TechShop. That's pretty cool. I got an email today saying that there's been more pre opening interest here than in any other city. I'd like to be involved, but I am not sure how that would work... I think this year must have been the year families joined Facebook. I got substantially more response to semester review photos this time around compared to any other (or maybe they changed the privacy policy and I wasn't paying attention)... I forgot to do my freshman holiday card this year, I think it's possible I forgot to do it last year. I suppose that's how traditions end...

No comments: