Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Last Day of Semester Reviews

Congrats to everyone for making it to day four.

Tuesday morning:

Becca is a Junior PM/SM/Sound Designer...


... we talked about double degrees, double majors, and custom majors.

Cathy is a BXA TD and Physics major...


... she announced that radioactive decay has little to do with scenic construction.

Devrie is a senior PM/SM...


... I really need to add a note about wearing black to my pre-crit email.

Meg is a Junior TD...


... somehow she captured both non-Purnell productions this semester.

Robert is a senior TD/Lighting Technologist...


... he had so much crew this semester, new folks thought he was staff.

Sean is a newly minted Sophomore TD...


... can't wait to put him to work in the shop.

Today I am getting lunch, I swear I am.

No comments: