Monday, December 17, 2012

Thursday, Middle Session

Since we have so many grads these day we have three crit sessions on the first day.  I think if we get about 6-8 more we're going to have to do away with the "Grad Day" concept and go to full jumble crits.  Here's the middle session:

Andrew is a Grad1 TD...


... I meant to say something to him about my teaching goals and his learning goals, but I got caught up in other things.

Christina is a Grad1 PM/SM...


... interestingly I have had little or no interaction with her to date.  Have to fix that.

 JT is also a Grad1 PM/SM...


... she brought a festive bubble gift wrap theme to her review.

Joe is a Grad1 TD...


... I tried to remind him that gas welding, while cool, might not be what grad school is about.

Another good group.  Moving right along...

No comments: