Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ellipses...

Two ellipses in a row.  Not a blog high point...  It is snowing in Pittsburgh, well all over.  I could do without snow I think...  Yesterday I went to the movies and ordered in Chinese food.  I feel like such a cliche...  Mrs. TANBI and I kinda fumbled the December holiday thing this year.  Next year will take better planning.  I did manage to hit the target for her birthday though...  Only today did I see that the debt ceiling is also tied up in the fiscal cliff thing.  Swell...  At some point months ago I bought three cabinets for the garage.  They came needing assembly.  This week I assembled the first one.  I wonder what the over/under on assembling the next one will be...  Really, Silver Linings Playbook isn't so much a romantic comedy - even if the previews play it that way...  If I could remember what movies I saw this year I would do a top 10.  Pretty sure Cloud Atlas would be on the top.  There ought to be some kind of app or web page where you could check off everything you saw and rank them...  I looked up the price of the rifle I have been coveting since it appeared on Top Shot.  It runs about $3000...  No office at all this week so far.  I think I will try for the whole thing, even though I returned to work virtually today...  We were supposed to go to Las Vegas for the holiday, but we didn't.  At least our flight can't get munged up that way...  I'm working on a home office design for one of our rooms and I am thinking maybe the actual answer is IKEA kitchen cabinets and a counter top...  Looks like I came in third in the fantasy football league this year.  That's my best performance to date.  Still doesn't make up for the Steelers end of season swoon...  Apparently we need a TV and a cable box in our guest room.  Off the top of my head that seems like $100 for a TV that'll get watched on less than 10 days/year.  The cable companies ought to have a more cost effective solution for that...  The other day I saw a pickup truck with an articulated retracting running board.  I wish my truck had an articulated retracting running board...  Should have bought that snowblower...CMU got a 1 Billion Dollar patent lawsuit award today.  I wonder what that works out to per employee?  I bet that won't come up...  Tonight I looked at last year's blog posts to try to figure out what I was did for the holiday in 2011.  There was nothing useful there (or on Facebook FWIW).  So if I am reading next year it should be clear we were home...

No comments: