Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Ellipses...

So I think I've finished with the Greenpage for the summer.  I'll pick up again once classes start...  I can't tell you how little I care about the Baseball suspensions...  Dear HBO, last night I was going to watch something on your network but I couldn't because Verizon cocked up the authentication...  As much as all the news shows say it is too early to be talking about the 2016 Presidential Election, they just don't seem to be able to not discuss the 2016 elections...  Just don't wait over a year to tell the doctor, they may be able to fit it toot suite...  I don't so much care who the new Doctor is.  We'll see once his shows start...  Wouldn't have thought so, but it looks like we may have locked right on time - I mean if you don't consider being like 8 months late to the party...  I've got skype working and yet I am doing precious little skyping.  Plus to make it a true AIM replacement I will need a camera and mic at work...  Really we need some kind of congressional rules that compel them to do the budget and appropriation bills...  First half of our Concert Rigging Package came in this week.  Now we have to come up with a place to put it...  Personally I think I would rather see someone invent a way to make an indistinguishable seaweed-burger rather than put effort into lab grown "meat"...  Mrs TANBI got a new phone to replace her old phone replacing her slightly newer phone, and all is right with the world...  That kid on Jeopardy should have known that spelling counts...  I bought a powerball ticket.  Tough not to start spending that money as soon as you leave the store...  I may have lost patience with True Blood.  Today I found myself reading the weekly synopsis before watching the show...  It is unfortunate how quickly I can be reminded of the true breadth of my work - only takes one question...  For the first time in my life I actually worried about the safety implications of purchasing a tool before buying.  Must be getting old...  Over the weekend I showed the kids my draftings from my first drafting class.  The drawings were more than 10 years older than the students...  Still working on my shop from every state on the Tumblr.  I don't think I am going to finish before the end of precollege though... 

No comments: