Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ellipses...

Know what an out of town wedding and an in town family visit means?  Among other things 10000 titles in my RSS que...  My boss announced my stepping down from OC.  The internet's first response was wondering if I was sick.  Fair enough...  Walked right out of a Wendy's the other day.  Just wasn't willing to wait for a frosty...  Thinking maybe the answer to the gun thing in this country might be insurance...  Got a little carried away with the food for freezing last week...  Today we had one fall day in the middle of the summer.  Aside form being rained on it was pretty nice...  Nobody chats at me when I chat at them on Skype.  I must be doing something wrong...  I'm in my phone update window, should I upgrade?  Can't really think of a reason...  Last week I started getting emails from Klout.  I don't think it's a fair measure without the Greenpage...  Just two weeks left until classes start again.  Better get going on syllabi...  The amount of 2016 talk generated by the New Jersey and New York elections is disconcerting...  Think I came up with a new Technical Direction 3 project today, a catapult job I BNJ'd while I was in Vegas...  I'm no good at ordering at Sonic...  Saved more money today than I will make in salary this year.  Too bad it will take 15 years to realize...  My sister's kids seem like they're older every year...  Coming to the end of the judging period for my summer productivity performance.  I think I've done - acceptably...  I should have done my pre-college evaluations last week...  Need to redo my email .sig and get new business cards pretty soon...  Missed the first Steelers game.  Feels like someone from the mayor's office might stop by to scold me...  Threw a couple of flicks yesterday.  They weren't great flicks.  But they were better than the last ones...

No comments: