Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ellipses...

The new shows are starting to show up on the DVR.  Here's hoping I picked good ones...  We've started correcting grammar and spelling on Greenpage comments.  It's a bigger job than I thought it would be...  Last weekend I added an exterior light special to our front facade.  Might be able to see the address numbers at night now...  The Steelers, not too much to say about the Steelers...  My spring schedule seems like it will be more like work.  Nothing wrong with that...  I have three cats available for adoption.  Please take my three cats...  Still no Slingplayer for the Roku.  That's too bad...  First show of the season is into tech and the next couple are starting in the shop...  If you ask me, the designer always wins on Love it or List it...  I'd really like it if the MSNBC people would stop letting people say "American's don't want Obamacare" on air.  It just isn't true...  So far the fantasy football season isn't what it could be...  The Gib5on trailer is getting a good public response...  I caught "The Numbers Station" off of Netflix last night.  Quality streamer...  It seems like just three days ago we were trying to decide if we were going to turn on the air.  Today I turned on the heat...  There didn't seem to be anything new in the President's UN speech.  I wonder how he thinks he can solve the problems he's prioritized...  The world was probably a better place when pharmaceuticals couldn't advertise on TV.  "Some people experience adverse outcomes including death."  Swell...  Ted Cruz, not too much to say about Ted Cruz...  Not sure the CA government can legislate a "minor eraser" into existence...  The hubbub over the Russia Olympics seems to have died down pretty quickly... 

No comments: