Thursday, August 21, 2014

Deck Day Three Ellipses...

Today it rained so the guys didn't show.  I hope it doesn't keep raining...  Syllabi done for two of three classes, well four classes really.  Still that's down from last year's seven classes...  Really heartbroken over the coverage from Ferguson.  I wonder what will happen when they decide not to charge the cop?  I hope we don't find out...  Beginning to think of AC as being more about humidity than temperature...  I see we're back to killing Americans in Iraq.  So much for "treated like liberators"...  I tried to get work done for school today, I really did...  It's amazing to me how much of a Yinzer I've become.  These first Steeler games don't seem like they're early in the year at all...  Cannot get my iCloud photos to sync up on my laptop.  I sense a conspiracy to get me to buy a Mac.  Or I would if they weren't syncing fine to my office PC...  Had dinner in the Strip tonight.  Feels so trendy.  Of course trendy now would probably be Lawrenceville or Downtown...  With several days of thinking in I still can't come up with a good assignment based on a semester's blog comments.  Everything I come up with is either something I won't care about or something they won't care about...  Feels strange to have not been tagged for the whole Ice Bucket thing.  Warm & dry, but strange.  Guess there's nothing stopping a donation anyway...  Fed the baby mashed green beans today.  He now has a more diverse diet than I do...  Mulling over an iPhone upgrade at the next release.  Not that I'm unhappy with my current phone, but it keeps telling me it's full...  If you've wondered, I've concluded that having Amazon Prime does make you buy more stuff.  Jury is still out on whether it actually costs more money...  Fairly certain I've broken my toe.  Fairly certain there's nothing to be done about it...

No comments: