Thursday, August 07, 2014

Ellipses...

I hadn't noticed the last post was doing that thing where it cuts off every other post.  Sorry...  Republican Congressional politics would be funny if it weren't so sad.  Unfortunately Democratic Congressional politics aren't much better...  Last day of precollege classes today.  Interviews tomorrow.  Still no friend requests...  There are things in my life I am more concerned about than Ebola.  Stupid things even...  Abbreviated Lego playdate today.  We did a tug vehicle for the plane.  Photo update to follow...  FWIW, I think on this blog we'll just call the Washington team "Washington" from now on...  Got it in my head that the home theatre project should be finished in time for football.  Running out of time...  I wonder if being in Hawaii during a hurricane is still nicer than being other places...  The new twitter is up to 13 followers.  Don't seem like much of a growth curve...  It always amazes me what people consider "good theatre schools."  Either there is really no such thing, or there really isn't a good way to research it (there is a third possibility which would be that most people are lazy)...  Summer teaching should not include 4 hour grading marathons.  Regular teaching should not include four hour grading marathons...  Trips are stacking up: NYC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Mexico, Israel.  The deeper you go there the hazier it gets...  My new routine seems to have put me off the MSNBC.  Of all in time TV it seems like what I now see the most of is Ellen.  Not sure what to make of that...  We're going to have a deck out front soon.  Still trying to decide if I will call it a porch or not...  It's kinda cool looking at a readout and seeing a twitter post I wrote for my account posting all by itself...  I think in the after summer analysis I didn't do more of the things I had set out to do than I did, but I still did a lot...

No comments: